Neverborn Changes

the junkie

So after reviewing the beta I planned to make a list of changes made to Neverborn for ease of reference. However after looking over everything a few times that list would be insanely long. It is easier to print what was kept.

Example is Lilith has a completely new spell list an across the board reduction of stats, and ain't so fast anymore Charges the same speed as walking. Did you like growing your Terrors into Matures? Gone. Cost up 1 across the board, for the most part. etc etc.

Post up the gems that you find in this thread.

This just like the mark 1 to mark 2 change that occurred in Warmahordes. Nothing will ever be the same :)

No extra actions AFAIK amongst the non lynch stuff. Just fast when young neph kill a guy.

New lilith box is likely terror tots/cherub/Barbaros.

New teddy is tougher I feel, but easier to hit. charge is slower. Has a more useful (0) He's also more expensive.

Pandora got her range cuddled, however sorrows got there range buffed so I expect them to be traveling together now. Lynch now has amazing draw and discard abilities, and Huggy is actually readable. Beckoners are probably going to see some play outside of Lynch now that they have a foot and a half Obey.

Growing tots is still there - check the upgrades.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I don't like that Lilith lost master of Malifaux. She only ignores LOS is she is charging. She also only ignore severe terrain, no more all terrain except blocking. I loved her so.

You are misreading here.

Lilith does not need LoS to charge or cast spells. Also, read the terrain types in the main rulebook PDF, I think you'll be happy with what she can do with terrain now :)

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

No extra actions AFAIK amongst the non lynch stuff. Just fast when young neph kill a guy.

New lilith box is likely terror tots/cherub/Barbaros.

New teddy is tougher I feel, but easier to hit. charge is slower. Has a more useful (0) He's also more expensive.

Teddy rocks, and is no longer rare 1 :) impossible to wound and terror on all models will also be good for him.