Sat June 8, Vancouver BC: Malifaux game day/M2e Open Beta Demos @ Strategies Games

Mach_5

My name is Mark and I'll be running demos and other events at Strategies periodically. Check back here or at the store to find out about future demos and events.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a private message here on the Wyrd forums, I check them regularly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Event: Malifaux Game Day & M2e Open Beta Demos

Date: Saturday, June 8

Time: Open gaming: 10a-6p, Demos 10a-4p

City: Vancouver, BC

Bring your own painted crew and lets play some Malifaux! Strategies Games requires all miniatures to be painted for games played there.

Feel free to play the new Malifaux 2nd Edition Open Beta. Your feedback on the new rules can help make the new system the best it can be! I'll be running demos for M2e and will bring the printed core rules and the rules for the models I have. If you'd like to play M2e with your own crew please print out the rules once they're available and bring them along!

I'll have a number of crews available for you to try out if you haven't yet painted a crew yourself.

Edited by Mach_5

• 2 weeks later...