Calling to arms - A MaliQuest request

Loxley

Hi everyone,

As some of you may know, I'm in the process of creating a Malifaux rules supplement called MaliQuest.

More info can be found in my designated thread here: http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?38751-MaliQuest

Also you can find the current edition of rules, plus home brew fluff in the Dungeon Companion here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ou7dtzb1ozxrn3z/Dungeon%20Companion%200.4.pdf

Now I'm here asking for help, I've come this far with the project through the help of my family and friends, but I am hoping you guys can help to make this project truly awesome!

As you can see, currently the book features (4?) home brew fluff stories, two of which are tied to 'example MaliQuest bosses' the other two are pure fluff. You can also see that in the centre of the book is 'Doctor Loxley's Manual of Monsters'.

What I'm hoping to find is someone/people who would be interested in writing either story fluff, or entries for the monster manual.

Sadly this project is completely non profit for me, and based on this any 'commissions' will have to be donations, but as a reward for your efforts I can guarantee that your story/manual entry will feature either in the Dungeon Companion, or in the following optional exansions (3 of which are planned so far, MaliQuest: Trinity, MaliQuest: The Paths of Fate and a 3rd top secret expansion).

So please, if you could give what has been done so far a read, and if you like it why not get in touch: doctorloxley@hotmail.co.uk via email or on twitter @doctorloxley

Stay safe, and with hope I'll see you breachside.

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

Sorry I should have made that more obvious.

For fluff I'm looking for free form creative writing.

The only requirement is that the story is set either in New Fairbank (the town above) Tge Crypts below (where the game is set) and if any characters or locations have already been mentioned in fluff is not replaced.

Currently all the notible characters can be found in the short story Welcome to New Fairbank:

Locations:

New Fairbank - The town above

The Crypts - The below

The Last Light - New Fairbank's one and only tavern

Characters:

Frank Hodges - Bar tender at The Last Light

Doctor Loxley - The town crazy, been into the crypts 1 too many times

The Sheriff - The Law in New Fairbank, keeps Scrip flowing but at what cost?