Alaska/West Coast players?

Wyandottemike

Hi, my Malifaux local scene is tiny and it's hard to get games in some times. I'd love to get some games in on Vassal if anyone is up for it.

I live in Alaska so maybe West Coast players would be easier to work around schedule wise, but I'm open to play anyone anywhere that's interested.

I play Guild and have a small Res crew and the new Thunders box.

Hey guys I can't stress how much Twitter helps arranging Vassal games. Follow me @Rameses73 and I'll be sure to #FollowFriday you to @oldmanmyke who can pretty much get you hooked up with the majority of the Malifaux Vassal players on Twitter.

When you're on Twitter with the Malifaux community all you have to do is tweet something along the lines "Anyone have time for some #vassalfaux" generally you'll get a response in no time at all

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Plus! You can set up and use a Twitter account using your PC if you're not inclined to use a smartphone.

I have a twitter how do i get connected to the malifaux community

follow @oldmanmyke or @malifools then tweet to him that you are new to the malifaux community. @oldmanyke if he has the time ATM will do #FF type thingy and that should get you in. Or look on the Arrange a Game thread you'll see a vast majority of our Twitter names. Just follow us :)