Dark Debts Crew Questions

Death Frog

Question

A couple of quick Dark Debts crew questions

1 – Beckoner’s Sales Pitch spell says ‘This spell may be cast once per turn’. Is this per figure, per crew, per activation?

2 – Jack Lynch’s spell ‘Dead Man’s Hand’ what happens if I flip the Black Joker? Is 0 an even or odd number? Also can I assume both the Red Joker and 1 of Masks count at even cards.

5 answers to this question

1) Once per turn is once per turn per model

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?21585-Flame-wall-spell

2) 0 is even, because it is an integer that can be divided exactly by 2. Odd numbers, by contrast, are the integers that cannot be exactly divided by 2. If you flip the black joker, even effect. Both the Red Joker and the 1 of masks also produce the even effect.

Edited by Clevelander

2) 0 is even, because it is an integer that can be divided exactly by 2. Odd numbers, by contrast, are the integers that cannot be exactly divided by 2. If you flip the black joker, even effect. Both the Red Joker and the 1 of masks also produce the even effect.

More clear answer is, because Ratty said so.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?34569-Is-zero-even

Was going to disagree about the ace of masks, until I reread the ability. Always thought Ace in the Hole only applies to duels, not just anything he flips or cheats.