Is there a fan made better Index for small Rules Manual?

SteamPants

Question

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. It most likely has and I missed it. I've seen tabletop geek post on their website a more comprehensive index, but it looks like its only for the first rule book.

Has anyone done a new one for the small Rules Manual?

Last night it took quite a long time to see how many corpse counters a particular model dropped. We were sure it was like two or three, but wanted to double check. So we checked for "Corpse Counters/Counters" (pg18, but just tells you how big they are and how to pick them up and carry them) and then "Graverobber" (which is not in the index)....nope...nothing...well, I'm sure Graverobber is in the quick reference at the back of the book.....no....not there either.

Then we eventually found it under "Characteristics".......at the front of the book page 9. Would've been easier if the Index just had an entry for Graverobber. Or if the entry of counters referenced graverobber and scavenger so i can then flip to it from there.

At the very very beginning of me playing Malifaux, it took us forever to find the rule for "Paired". Wasn't under Abilities (although we could've sworn it "felt" like it would be an ability)....later, while looking up the modifier for Soft Cover.......there it is! What the ?

Anyways....anyone make a new Index for the small Rules Manual? :D

Edited by SteamPants

1 answer to this question

Yeah the index in the manual never ceases to **** me off for one reason or another. Just today something extremely basic was not in there...oh yes the rules for object.

This new index proposal of yours seems like a good fit for the wiki though.