Mei Feng: Hamelin Style

Ryu

Op op op op, oppa Hamelin Style!

Just got finished testing my Hamelin Style Kung-Fu with Mei Feng, it was quite fun! With Mei's Seismic Punchx2 + Emberling casting Seismic Punch as well you can advance Hamelin 9" before he even activates. His Piper's Lure has an 18" range, giving him a 27" threat range without even moving.

If you move him once, on turn 1 that means he has a 31" threat range - just enough to reach into your opponent's deployment zone and ruin their day with a chain of Obeys and Piper's Lures (depending on triggers). If really needed you could move twice, increasing to 35" threat range on turn 1 and, barring terrain, you should be able to hit practically anything still in the deployment zone.

With this core of Mei and Hamelin you have two very potent avenues of attack - willpower from Hamelin and a combo of attacks + burning counters from Mei. Add in a Ten Thunders archer when against non-living and you could hand out slow like candy.

Anyone have ideas on improving this basic concept? The core is strong but the peripherals can use some tweaking I imagine.

The list I played with yesterday (shared treasure hunt) was:

Mei Feng - 7 ss cache

Emberling - 2ss

Hamelin - 10 ss

Clockwork Trap x3 - 6ss

Metal Gamin - 5ss

Oiran - 4ss

Torakage - 6ss