Misaki versun The Viks

Super Lo-Fi

• 2 weeks later...

I've started saying that i never lose to the viks. i just don't get the win.

But maybe that's just because i lose to the viks on a weekly basis and now i'm just so jaded. ;)

anyway, i echo what GTD said. i don't know anything about misaki but i'm kind of an expert at losing to the viks. do you remember what they ran or their objectives?

i used misaki once (this is due to after using her, i found her to generate negative play experience, so i figured she was a bit overkill for casual play). It was against LJ and turns out, we were pretty even when LJ and Misaki got into the fray. Honestly the only reason misaki came out victorious was bcuz of the black joker LJ flipped on one of the damage flips (I was down to 4 WDs after that assault) and i won the next initiative.

What i am saying is, Misaki may have 4 AP to fiddle around with, don't send her into combat without an exit strategy. The only reason i engaged in melee w/ LJ was cuz she got the jump on me w/ a charge. In viks case, a straightforward master vs master will be very difficult to survive in general. A good idea that i have yet to test is to try whittling them down with archers. Again, since i havent tested this, its easy to assume that the viks could also mow said archers in a mater of seconds, so spread those guys apart. Also, it should go w/o saying that cutpurse is a nice trigger against the ss hungry viks.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

oh, and torakage are great support pieces, but in general, especially 25-35 ss games, i find that one is enough, and honestly id rather opt for archers instead. The only reason i could see that torakage would be helpful in this case is if you could swap misaki into melee with them, but that would imply that the viks somehow didn't cut him/her up into tiny ninja shreds.