2nd master for Misaki?

warghuul

Well, after a lot of debating, I've decided i'm going to be picking up misakis starter crew soon. I haven't had a chance to really read much about her, except for what's written on pull my finger. However, I love the look of the figures, and have always had a special place in my heart for assassin characters in any games I play.

My question however, is who would make a good second master for brawls with misaki?

10 extra soulstones.....

*grin*

While I would probably run Misaki solo in a 10T brawl, I am pretty sure thats not what your asking, so let me answer with one of the masters. I think any of the other 10T masters would work ok with Misaki. That said, I think I would look at using McCabe with Misaki. He brings some nice ranged support to the crew and can benefit from the 10T models in the same way Misaki does. I think McCabe also functions better than the others with no non-10T models in the crew.

• 2 weeks later...

its so hard to pick between mccabe and yan lo as each would offer a second monster forcing the opponent to pick between the 2 of them allowing the other to mess around with their thing. Though i believe with McCabe, you could bring in Sidir. Also i think it requires a decent tome card, +2 Def on misaki is nothing to sneeze at, or not be scared of for that matter