Response times to 'Contact us' form ?

Guys,

Ordered some stat cards a week before Xmas for UK delivery. (Yes too expensive postage but the cards are actually cheap IMHO).

Appreciated that it was Xmas etc but them came quick enough, BUT instead of the 4 Marionette cards requested, I got 3 and a wicked doll.

Completed the form but should I have used the mispack form? What is peeps experience of the turnaround for the Contact forms?

• 2 weeks later...

It's been said before by the guys that they will only contact you if they need more information, if they have everything they need to fix things they just get on with it rather than emailing. So I'd wait your usual postage times to see if it appears in the mail before worrying about it.

Not ideal perhaps, but so long as you saw the little notice when you submitted the contact form you should be good.

I understand. What creates the confusion is how long you should wait before you need to inquire about its status. Mail here is only a few days. As I said, I submitted it two weeks ago this coming Monday. I'm not concerned yet, but if it hasn't arrived in another week or so, I'll get a little curious.

Sorry, I was meaning the OP with the mail time thing, in your case yeah that might be worth an email once the two weeks are up. But from what I've seen, they're pretty good with this kind of thing so you likely won't get a 'sorry it's now more than a week after you bought it so we won't swap it' answer!

Still hadnt heard anything from the initial enquiry, have now tried the mispack form but not holding out hope. Not impressed.

The postage for stat cards to the UK is bordering on outright theft and then to get the wrong cards and no answer to the enquiry has left me feeling REALLY disappointed with the customer service. I don't accept that acknowledging emails gets in the way of the process of dealing with the issue, keeping customers informed is what makes for happy customers.

Still hadnt heard anything from the initial enquiry, have now tried the mispack form but not holding out hope. Not impressed.

The postage for stat cards to the UK is bordering on outright theft and then to get the wrong cards and no answer to the enquiry has left me feeling REALLY disappointed with the customer service. I don't accept that acknowledging emails gets in the way of the process of dealing with the issue, keeping customers informed is what makes for happy customers.

Good luck. I had a mispack of the terraclips. They initially replied to my email asking me to fill out the mispack form. I filled it out and heard nothing for 3 weeks. Then I emailed Nathan (in reply to his original response) and have yet to hear anything.

Something must be going on if they can't keep up with simple customer service demands. I'm giving it another couple of weeks before taking the tiles and clips back to the RPG shop for store credit and letting them deal with it.

yeah, I had a missing peice from a Yan Lo box set, emailed and then Nathan told me to fill out the form on the website with photo etc, which I did.

So far no acknowledgement, no replacement peice, no anything. This was around 3 weeks ago and I have recieved my replacement stat cards for Lucas & Yan Lo but no replacement piece.

I am going to try again by emailing Nathan, TBH its not great, just an acknowledgement to say yes we got your request would have been fine