Arcane Effigy

Envy

Question

Can you cast conduct Aether twice on one model? I know the ability states it can only be cast once per turn. That being stated could you activate the target model in turn A, activate Arcane Effigy and cast Conduct Aether on target model end turn A, turn B starts activate Arcane Effigy and cast Conduct Aether on the target model again giving it 2 extra ap? Conduct Aether says that the extra ap stays on the model till it activates again and that it can only be cast once per turn (I think I don’t have the books in front of me).

The thing with those spells is that they give the target Armor +#, but that's also what Evasive, Bulletproof etc are doing (just in specific circumstances). As far as I can tell, there's no difference between "Spell Name: target gains Armor +2" and "Evasive 2: target gains Armor +2 versus blasts". They both work exactly the same way, there's no distinction of it being a different "named type".

And yeah, an armor-piercing Hans ignores Bulletproof.

Only in the newer books is this the case. The original Malifaux Book had very different wording that was much clearer in regards to what reduced damage for what.