Relic Hunters Card Errors?

wrabbit37

Question

I was looking over the cards for the Guild Relic Hunters box and noticed a few things that were different from the book. I know there were some issues with the cards from the Resser box, so I figured I'd check on these ones too.

1. Lucas Mounted - the Net Gun shows 1*/2*/2* for damage, but never indicates on the card what the * is for. The information about the Net Gun talks about it dropping a 50mm base and giving a DF->13 flip to anything touched by the net or gain Slow. The book shows the profile of the gun being 1+slow/2+slow/2+paralyze. I assume the *'s are supposed to link up to the book's damage profile, but it doesn't say that anywhere I can find on the card.

2. Wastrels - the speed indicated on the card is 6/8 but the speed in the book is 4/6. I assume the 4/6 is correct since otherwise these guys are running around as fast as dogs.

9 answers to this question

Yeah his net gun also shows CB 4 on his card, I am going with the CB 6 in the book cause that would suck :)

Good catch - I found the same thing when I was trying him out a couple days ago. "Wait... he's CB what?!" We checked the book, agreed that made more sense, and kept ********* at CB 6 for the Net Gun.

I was looking over the cards for the Guild Relic Hunters box and noticed a few things that were different from the book. I know there were some issues with the cards from the Resser box, so I figured I'd check on these ones too.

1. Lucas Mounted - the Net Gun shows 1*/2*/2* for damage, but never indicates on the card what the * is for. The information about the Net Gun talks about it dropping a 50mm base and giving a DF->13 flip to anything touched by the net or gain Slow. The book shows the profile of the gun being 1+slow/2+slow/2+paralyze. I assume the *'s are supposed to link up to the book's damage profile, but it doesn't say that anywhere I can find on the card.

2. Wastrels - the speed indicated on the card is 6/8 but the speed in the book is 4/6. I assume the 4/6 is correct since otherwise these guys are running around as fast as dogs.

It's being looked into.

2 minutes?!? From first post to Ratty's reply. That is really quick, color me impressed.