Why didn't I think of this sooner?

pytrFenrir

Howdy people, names Mark.

Been a hobbyist since I can remember (which isn't much considering I'm only 20) and sadly the only hobbyist around my parts. Well at least that's what I believe and wondering if perhaps I am wrong in that regard.

So cut a long story short, anyone around the ML1 area in Scotland or a bit outs that I am unaware of? I need some games going, ones I don't need to try and drag un-hobbyist mates into playing :D

I'm always on the forums but never really active, and I can't exactly say that will change, I'll try :D But hope to meet some folk, digitally and physically and perhaps fully bring out my hobbyist side. If that didn't sound awkward anyway :D

Cheers for the welcome.

Yeah I could just do that, even thought about becoming one but I don't think I'm worthy yet :D

But I'll wait and see if this thread brings up locals I hadn't a clue play and see what happens. If not come next year when I can be bothered to learn driving I can just pop down to Livingston every now and then.

Best thing to do is join the Society of Scottish Malifools facebook group via http://www.facebook.com/groups/304633606238585/

Both Grumhelden (Barry) and I use that group for communicating with almost all of the Scottish Malifaux players. There is a lot of glasgow area players and you'll easily be able to get in touch with local people.