Experiences with Yin

Soseito

I plan on using a yin i'm working on in friday's match against a lilith grow list.

I was wondering what peoples experiences with her have been on the table so I know what to expect.

If it matters, here is the crew I'll be running:

Ten Thunders Crew - 35 - Scrap

Jakob Lynch -- 6 Pool

Hungering Darkness [0ss]

Ama No Zako [9ss]

The Depleted [4ss]

The Depleted [4ss]

The Illuminated [6ss]

Yin, the Penangalan [8ss]

While not exactly a thematic list I think it'll be fun playing them together.

Jacob should always be run with at least 1 beckoner. In a 35 stone or higher game i would always run 2. The model is so damn good with him. Once you have spread brilliance on your opponent they are just about impossible to kill when directly targeting them. They are still vulnerable to blasts and pulses just like 90% of everyone else.

I already figured that Jacob would be much better with beckoners. However they aren't available as ten thunders models and that's what I want to try running him as. Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

Anyway, moving back to the topic at hand. From what I can see yin will be an okay meatshield provided that she can stay out of the range of Black blood.

Can anyone think of anything I should be worried about when it comes to playing yin?

Edit: Turns out I was mistaken. In my book beckoners are called jezebels. At least I think thats what the jezebels are. As a side note, I still want to stay away from the beckoners for a bit.

Edited by kannachan

I already figured that Jacob would be much better with beckoners. However they aren't available as ten thunders models and that's what I want to try running him as. Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

If you read Lynch's card carefully, he can always hire the Beckoners as they have brilliance.

Anyway, moving back to the topic at hand. From what I can see yin will be an okay meatshield provided that she can stay out of the range of Black blood.

Can anyone think of anything I should be worried about when it comes to playing yin?

Edit: Turns out I was mistaken. In my book beckoners are called jezebels. At least I think thats what the jezebels are. As a side note, I still want to stay away from the beckoners for a bit.

Not sure why they're called that, but okay. I would still recommend the Beckoners. They are nasty and add some much-needed ranged support. As for Yin, you have to watch out for spells and paired weapons. Either of those can take her down a lot faster.