Achievement League at Game Empire Pasadena Kicking off Monday Oct. 22nd

bropps85

Hey all, I just wanted to make an official post notifying everyone of the upcoming 8 week achievement league we are running at Game Empire Pasadena in Pasadena California. Starting Monday October 22nd and running for eight weeks we will be using Nix's Achievement League kit.

Entry is either $10 or a $20 Malifaux purchase. Entry fee's will be distributed as prize support at the end of the league based on the number of participants. The league runs eight weeks but only your six top weeks will be counted meaning you can take a couple weeks off or ignore a couple bad weeks. This also gives some leeway for people to join the league late. League points are gained for everything from playing games to painting to flipping the black joker on a key flip. The format helps take the pressure off of win lose ratios and makes sure that people are rewarded for all aspects of gaming which will help level the playing field to make it new player friendly.

We will be kicking off the league Monday the 22nd with a Malifaux demo day. I will be available Monday the 22nd from about 4pm onward to run demos, answer questions or just play games. We will be meeting weekly on Mondays but any games played at GEP during the course of the league will count so feel free to come down any time for games.

If you have any questions you can contact me here or contact GEP. Game Empire's information is available at www.gameempirepasadena.com