A little help

underdog6750

Howdy fellow guild players.

Id like to start by thanking everyone for helping me start my guild crew in my old post.

Im now entering into an achievement league. Ive decided to take the hardcore rule set where if a master or henhman dies you cant play them again. How ever you are not restricted to a faction or a master. So assuming my master dies ill be able to play another.

The league will be over a month. So i was just looking for a bit of tactical advice from some more experienced players.

The crew/models that i am playing at the minute are as follows

sonia

samuel

execution

witchling handler

austringer

3x witchlings

2x dogs

If any advice can be given for these models it would be greatly apprichiated. Failing that i can beg/borrow/steal pretty much any other model in the guild.

Thanks

Good combination there, by any chance do you play at York?

Advice wise it really depends on the strategies that you play, generally Sam is a glass cannon. The Executioner is a usually too slow but a good fire magnet. The handler is pure gold with at least 3 witchlings and who can say no to a cb7 angry bird?

For an 'all comers' I'd take a list like this

Sonnia,

Sam (8)

Witchling Handler (7)

3 X Witchlings (12)

2 X Dogs (6)

Would be 33 stones giving you 7 for Sonnia (6 from cache and leftover and 1 from the dogs)

Awsome ill luck into that.

Well the battle was a bit of a disaster. I lost by 8vps lol. It all came down to turn 3 when i was trying to move sonia through the open and relying on flame wall to protect her from perditas shooting. I forgot she is fast so my own fault.

I guess its karma though as i had tabled my opponent the previous week :P

Thanks for the advice on the list iron skies it worked together nicely.

I think im playing ressers next week so will let you know how it goes. Ill take some pics and do a batt rep :)