Jonasty

All Hallow’s Eve Fright Fest icon_twisted.gif

30ss Single Faction

Gaining Grounds Domination format

3 rounds, 90 minutes each

All Schemes are unique usage

Round 1: Shared Destroy the Evidence

Round 2: Shared Slaughter

Round 3: Surprise Halloween Story Encounter (chosen by me from either the 2009 or 2010 releases)

Location/Time:

The Whiz Store, Westborough MA

Saturday October 20th 2012, 12pm-5pm. (There will be a short break between each round.)

General Rules for Participation:

- Suitable non-Malifaux proxy minis are allowed as long as the appropriate stat card is brought and used.

- If you don’t have the Version 2 update of an appropriate stat card, you must bring a printout of the version 2 card to use that model.

Entry Fee: Free (The Malifaux community in the MA area is pretty sparse which I'm trying to rectify. So for this tourney, there will be some prize support although this first event is really to draw everyone back into the Malifaux community in the area and get interest piqued again. Dust off the cobwebs so to speak. If this event is a success, I’ll look into entry fees and more substantial prize support for future tournaments.)

Please shoot me a PM if you want to RSVP a spot in the tournament or you can post it here. The sign up deadline is Monday October 15th.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I’ll post any updates to this forum as necessary.