Traverse City, MI - Malifaux Demo/Open Play (10/05/2012)

WildRacoon

Are you living in Northern Michigan and looking for someone to play Malifaux with? Maybe you are new and would like to become more familiar with the rules? Or maybe you just want to introduce a friend to Malifaux but you just don't know how. Come on down to TC War Room on fridays 5-10 pm and bring your crews!

TC War Room

849 U.S. Highway 31 South

Traverse City, MI 49684

(231) 943-0248

tcpaintball@gmail.com

Or contact me(Wildracoon/Chris) at: racoon7@hotmail.com

WildRacoon,

What days to you normally have Malifaux @ TC War Room? I'll be heading back up north in a few weeks to close out our property for the winter and would be down to get a couple of games in. I saw TC War Room or I think I did, a stand alone building outside T.C. correct?

KSW

I have been showing up to play Malifaux every Friday, but overall I have a fairly flexible schedule and I am sure we can arrange something. As for where TC War Room is, it in the same building as TC Paintball if that helps. It is at Chums corners right next to Mancinos and Subway. If you need more detailed directions, let me know.