Any nightmares in storm of shadows?

birdbath

Maybe it's just me, but I welcome having no nightmares in this book.

This time last year the Dreamer was looking to be my main master, and so having only the Weaver Widdow bring released with the Nightmare stat (ignoring the Chavatar) felt like a bit of a blow.

But even though there are no new nightmares, book 4s introduction of Brilliance has given me something new and fun to focus on.

- I can understand why they are hesitant to do so, but personally I'd love it if they did new masters for every book!

Plus even without the Nightmare stat, I can see how many Book4 would be of use in a Dreamer Crew. I can't wait to make a Lure team of 1 Lilitu and 2 Beckoners

Maybe it's just me, but I welcome having no nightmares in this book.

This time last year the Dreamer was looking to be my main master, and so having only the Weaver Widdow bring released with the Nightmare stat (ignoring the Chavatar) felt like a bit of a blow.

But even though there are no new nightmares, book 4s introduction of Brilliance has given me something new and fun to focus on.

- I can understand why they are hesitant to do so, but personally I'd love it if they did new masters for every book!

Plus even without the Nightmare stat, I can see how many Book4 would be of use in a Dreamer Crew. I can't wait to make a Lure team of 1 Lilitu and 2 Beckoners

Also found it funny because they knew Zordia players would be looking through the book for more people to add.

Wp 4? Wp 4? Wp 4... oh this guy has i...cannot be hired by Zorida. Its on the Wastrels which would have been awesome for Team Z.

• 2 weeks later...
Good point. How many wp4 models are in the new book that Z can take?

None that she cannot take otherwise. The only two out of faction, non-Merc models with WP4 or less are the Wastrels and Ototo. Both have Animosity [Zoraida]. Everything else with WP4 or less is either already Neverborn (such as the Depleted) or a Merc (IIRC Ama no Zako is WP4, but he is also a Merc. And since her ability doesn't keep her from paying extra for out of faction anyway, this doesn't matter to Zoraida.)

It was a sad book for Big Z. However, she is still of course ridiculously fun so meh. :P