Query re. Hungering Darkness

Antiquitas

Can anyone tell me if this model is from the poor quality batch or is this the definition expected.

I haven't glued it yet so the seam will pull together more but it is going to need some green-stuffing.

The box pictures show sharp individual teeth on the top jaw, these are a solid line except for the two front ones.

The teeth at the back of the mouth are also poorly defined and rounded. Also there are no markings on the belly either.

The general impression is that is bloated.

I don't want to start painting in case it has to go back.

I haven't unclipped any of the other figures yet either.

IMG_3523.JPG

IMG_3522.JPG

IMG_3511.JPG

IMG_3510.JPG

IMG_3506.JPG

The plastic is a light grey, but my camera likes to change the colours.

I love the model pic on the box, but...

Thank you

yeah, they all have that giant seam and soft details. If youre going to fix it with green stuff, youre going to want the seam to be 2 layers since its pretty deep. Afterwards, its not that bad w/ paint on. Btw, since Wyrd just chnged mediums, it couldve been much worse. When PP started plastic, i absolutely hated the mold lines much more than these seams

Thanks for all the advice. Did a bit of green-stuffing and a bit of shaving last night and it looks good.

Very few problems with the other figures and they look awesome. Mr Graves is done too and now working on the Depleted.

I love the poses and becoming a big fan of the plastics.

Fantastic paintjob Rameses! Hope I can do something half as good.

Thanks everybody.