Friday Night Malifaux Fights: Wings, Wheels, & Waves - Massillon, Ohio

Alfndrate

Next Event:

Demos and Open Play Every Friday from 6:00pm to 10:00pm

AND

1 Day Achievement League, Saturday, January 12th, 10:00am to 4:30pm EST

Good day everyone!

If you're in the Canton or Massillon area of Ohio. We've just got a quick little announcement for you.

Wings, Wheels, & Waves is going to start having Malifaux on Friday nights from about 6:00 till close.

Come on down, I'll be running demos if you want one, and generally just looking to get some more games of Malifaux in. At the moment there are two players, so we're always looking to expand.

If you don't have a crew, don't worry about it. We'll set you up for a game or two.

If you have any questions, just PM me here on the forums or reply to this thread.

Wings, Wheels, & Waves

14 Lincoln Way E., Massillon, Ohio 44646

We look forward to seeing you.

Edited by Alfndrate

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up everyone, we're starting to get a few people ordering figs and starting to play. I'd say we have at least 2 to 3 dedicated guys. If you want to come down, I'll be at Wings, Wheels, and Waves Friday night from about 5:30 to 10 or so. Come on down and say hello!.

If you don't have a crew, or you don't know how to play, that's fine, I've got plenty of starter crews!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

We're having a "tournament" on Saturday, January 12th at 10am EST. The store opens at 10, and I will be over there doing registration for the event. This isn't like most tournaments. This is going to be using the SoCal Malifaux 1 Day Achievement Day League Rules, which you can find here.

Just like in the packet, the event will cost 5 dollars, which will help with prize support.

There are 4 awards up for grabs that day:

1) Most achievements

2) Favorite Opponent

3) Most wins (cannot be the same player as #1)

4) The illustrious - Justin T Gibbs Wooden Spoon Award of Excellence

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, or you can contact the store in the OP of this thread if you have basic questions (like how to get to the store, etc...)

Just an update for the week.

On Friday, January 11th we will be having regular Malifaux open play. Come on down if you want to get some games in, or if you want to learn. I've got a few different crews and we'd love to have you join us for a game or two.

On Saturday, January 12th we will be holding a 1 Day Achievement League. This is going to work similarly to a tournament, but it's very beginner friendly, and focused on learning the game and having fun, than it is over pure win loss records :). The cost is 5 dollars, and if you don't have a crew, I can lend you one for the event, but it's first come first serve as I only have 4 crews available (based on what's painted and based).

As always, our events are held at Wings, Wheels, & Waves in Massillon, Ohio, unless otherwise noted.

Wings, Wheels, & Waves

14 Lincoln Way E., Massillon, Ohio 44646

• 2 weeks later...