Greatings from Vancouver Canada

supercalisto

Hello,

My names Kallista and I live in Vancouver Canada but I'm originally from England.

I start playing Malifaux with Collette 2 months ago. I've not played a miniature game in about 10 years. When I used to play Warhammer with my Bretonnia army against my 3 brothers.

I was seduced back into playing by my co-work and friend Fritz. With the tales of steam punk and an awesome all girl crew.

It’s a little odd to be playing with cards instead of dice. Also being in an environment where I’m the only female player, at least a few girls are into comics and video games now days. But still seem to be lacking for miniatures.

I do love painting my crew I'm all ready on my 2nd repaint and adding some custom bases.

Welcome! There's a growing group playing at the Connection games on Renfrew and Canada Way in Wednesdays. If you are on Facebook there are a few groups I can add you to for getting in touch with other local gamers. You should also come to the Malifood tournament out in Langley in a few weeks, is for a good cause!