Let the Proxies hit the floor!

LordZombie

As a henchmen, I probably should not start a thread like this, but let face it, with the new book out, we all want to try out the new toys. But much like Christmas, we got to wait get our toys. There is nothing to say we cant proxy until the they show up. So we might as well share ideas with each other on what models you will be using to proxy until they are released. Guess I will start off with a Izamu proxy. Try the Skorne Cyclops Brute.

http://privateerpress.com/hordes/gallery/skorne/warbeasts/cyclops-brute

Usually you can just put a blank base on our board and just write on a piece of paper and tape to the base to say what it is.

here's my Oiran:

Oiran

yeah, but that's weaksauce, like using a soda can or a notebook for terrain.

anyway half my conversions and alts I use are more because i don't like the official ones, with book4 and the new digital sculpting, I'm willing to wait and see what the models themselves look like.

the rail golem I *like* except for the hands and head of the actual model, there's going to be some swaps and green stuff conversions done whenever I get one