50pt crew list

Dreygan

So this saturday i will be taking part in a tournament, they are listing it as 50ss, though cant get clarification if thats per game or a pool that you pull from each game. Have a couple crews in mind either way so wanted to get some opinions.

If you play a smaller crew each game:

Zoraida

Collodi

4x Marrionette

2x Stitched

Carrion Effigy

Weaver Widow

Tuco

Maybe 1 wicked doll.

If you play the full 50ss:

Zoraida

Collodi

4x Marrionette

2x Stitched

Carrion Effigy

Weaver Widow

Doppelganger

Maybe 1 wicked doll.

Any changes or suggestions you guys would make?

Not a suggestion on the crew but a suggestion for you to check.

It seems unlikely that it would be 50SS split over several games (I have never heard of a system like that before) but that does leave the question of wether or not you would be playing a 50 SS scrap or a 50SS brawl. Something very important to check up on.

i did forget about that, though, i had thought about it to begin with. figured if it was a brawl i would use zoraida and dreamer. figured that could be... well... mean...

It seems unlikely that it would be 50SS split over several games (I have never heard of a system like that before)

The person who runs events at my LGS had at one point mentioned wanting to do a tournament where (for example) you have a 50 point pool of models, each game would be 25 or 30 or whatever, and you would build your crew each game but were limited to the models in your 50 point pool.

Edited by Dreygan