Fiddling with my Guild

Bayou Guildman

Thinking about running a Criid list against two of my friends who have Neverborn. Just a little notion. Wanted to see what the learned players have to offer since I've only had a couple games in thus far.

Guild Crew - 35 - Scrap

Sonnia Criid -- 6 Pool

Nino Ortega [7ss]

Papa Loco [6ss]

Samael Hopkins [8ss]

Witchling Stalker [4ss]

Witchling Stalker [4ss]

Witchling Stalker [4ss]

I've used the Witchlings with my Justice crew and they were ok, but I know Sonnia makes them a bit better. Nino I've heard is awesome, and Papa Loco just seems fun. Have never used Sonnia and Samael so not sure how this would work.

Guild Crew - 35 - Scrap

Sonnia Criid
--
8 Pool

• Brutal Effigy
    [4ss]

• Desperate Mercenary
    [2ss]

• Santiago Ortega
    [7ss]

• Watcher
    [3ss]

• Witchling Handler
    [7ss]

• Witchling Stalker
    [4ss]

• Witchling Stalker
    [4ss]

I did this not long ago.....was good. My favorite at the moment drops Santiago for an Austringer and her Avatar (I'm exploring her Avatar lately).

Papa is underwhelming.....especially against anything forcing WP duels which a lot of NB do. Santiago usually earns his points back better than Nino...especially with Stalkers keeping people out of melee with him.

Sam may be a crazy damage dealer, but he is far too easily out run and out maneuvered...he isn't worth his cost.

The Handler works really well with the Stalkers.........I like a little hit squad of : Handler and 1 or 2 Stalkers, followed by the Brutal Effigy...to heal the Handler when she gets wounded.

Focus on getting opportunities to cast Violation of Magic.....that's the bread and butter for Sonnia.....flame burst is great, but you throw it once or twice to put some damage out, then Violate.....dead enemies and more Stalkers for you overwhelms eventually....don't forget that you can violate your own Stalkers....when they die, they blow up and then become a fresh one.

Guild Crew - 35 - Scrap

Sonnia Criid
--
8 Pool

Student of Conflict [4ss]

• Guardian
    [7ss]

• Guild Hound
    [3ss]

• Guild Hound
    [3ss]

• Witchling Handler
    [7ss]

• Witchling Stalker
    [4ss]

• Witchling Stalker
    [4ss]

It may be due to my local Meta, but Sonnia seldomly lived long enough to do anything useful, until I decided to go with the guardian. The Witchling Handler's just great. The Guild Hounds can very effectively be activated in unisone with sonnia run towards the enemy and be flame bursted by their one Mistress. Beat them down by one WD before to easily violate them after the first hit to get 2 hits on the new witchling (thats what your student is for )

The watcher is an excellent objective grabber...it has a high movement and flight...and ignores disengaging strikes. It has a long range gun that does almost no damage, but it lights up the target causing it to lose any defensive bonuses for cover....which is huge for guild since so many of them shoot and Flame Burst has the :ranged also. The watcher can also remove from the hit target things like terrifying, harmless, and pitiful....allowing you to target them.

It also has a nifty ability to let you look at the top cards of your deck. It is a seriously good 3ss model.

96p's list isn't bad either....the hounds are useful with any master and the guardian is great for body guarding....I'm not a big fan of paying 4ss just for fast so I never take the student....but that's just me....I've seen others take it....I prefer the Brutal because it can fight and heal your crew.