Puppet Wars: My opinions and questions for the staff of Wyrd.

So, with the re-release of puppet wars, I am getting very excited. First off they are going to be in plastic, which is great news! (Yay! The tips of my fingers always ache when working with metal. From pinning and all that jazz.) Anyway, some of the questions I have for this game (which none of you guys, the regular forum users, can answer I believe. Only the wyrd staff can haha) are as follows:

1. When will boosters type packs/ expansions start to be released for this game? Will there be regular releases like malifaux? (lots of characters to be released you know ;D)

2. Will there be bigger bases for mini's like the puppet version of the pig-a-pult, or will they downsized a tad to fit on the same bases as the others?

3. Will you guys put out puppet versions of the Avatar forms? (I plan on converting a set of puppets to make full malifaux crews, and these would just be a plus for this idea, and the puppet wars game in my opinion.)

4. My final question. If I remember correctly you guys said something about Malifaux stat cards before this game was first released. Are you still going to do them, or should we just buy the regular stat cards?

Yep, just some of my questions. I bet these have been asked before, but oh well! You guys (the forum users) always seem to have some of the answers though! :)

1) Can't say right now...

2) Nope! Should all be the same size on the same size base.

3) Can't say right now either...

4) Can't say either, but it looks unlikely.

A lot of stuff about the re-release is still in flux, so just hang in there and hopefully we will be able to announce whats really going on soon.