Fire & Ice (Gamin)

Bazin

The pics are bit blurry. I'd suggest using a solid background for taking pictures. The paintjob looks very solid but it's really hard to be more specific as the quality of the pic doesn't allow me to see the details. Looking forward to seeing the finished with bases and in better pics!

The pics are bit blurry. I'd suggest using a solid background for taking pictures.

Yea, these were taken with my HTC Sensation, so the camera isn't the greatest. I was sending the photos to my friend and then I decided I'd share them with the community too.

Thanks for the suggestion on the solid background. I'll keep that in mind for my next shoot, and I'll see if I can get a better photo out of my SLR (though, I haven't had luck with my lenses, which has proven to be less than ideal when shooting minis in the past).

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

This is one of my favorite crew concepts, I'd love to see the whole thing!

I liked the thought of the two elements myself, which is why I picked up both crew boxes. I wanted to paint these guys up first as test models for the next gamin. I like the results, so I'll be continuing with the techniques and paints that I used to do these ones.

Tonight, I'm hoping to paint Rasputina and I'll definitely continue to post photos as I finish models.