Witchling Stalkers Fully Painted

zeil999

Okay, so my very first serious attempt ever at painting miniatures has finally arrived to completion. Man, was it a learning experience too. Research and getting used to the process of manipulating the paint to how I want it to look was very tedious to say the least. Also, quite a few "happy accidents". ^.^

Let me know what you guys think.

post-7837-13911924046874_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeil999

Those are really well done, you definitely have a talent for painting.

For some feedback I would only say that the swords and gun are a bit bland. Considering the eye glow and how well the cloaks are done you can't really complain but in the future spending a bit more time on them will make the models pop even more.

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words and advice! Regarding the swords: The hilts are a bronze metallic. lol Also, they lost quite a bit of their "punch" after I put the Dullcote on. :( It really disappointed me when that happened. Plus the ink wash didn't seem to take very well on the metallics. It truly is a learning process and I appreciate all the advice. ^.^

Next up, Samael, Sonnia, and finishing Sonnia's Avatar.