justice crew thoughts

cthuluhdawn

so buddy of mine was using lady justice and came up with this list idea for trying to stay outside her starter box wanted to see what the thoughts were on it :) 35 SS team

lady justice - dont have the card but just her cache i believe its 4SS

executioner - 7SS

francisco - 5SS

santiago - 7SS

guardian - 7SS

peacekeeper - 9SS

and then was even thinking could switch out santiago for nino if you wanted a little more range support :) thoughts? idea's?

Sounds like a good selection of minions, a little ranged damage, lots of melee damage (depending how you use Francisco) Only think i would say is i (have only played 2 games with her this week) do not like to run Lady J with out a lot of stones (the low mask and repost is crazy mean if you have a stone to boost your deff spare)

But im certainly not an experienced Lady J player yet :)

All I can say is: try it out. It will probably work for some strategies, while at others you will fail miserably. Personally I like the Scales of Justice (especially when combined with a Watcher), and I have to echo the comment about ss cache: Justice likes her stones, savvy opponents will try to avoid melee with her as long as her cache isn't depleted.

so buddy of mine was using lady justice and came up with this list idea for trying to stay outside her starter box wanted to see what the thoughts were on it :) 35 SS team

executioner - 7SS

francisco - 5SS

santiago - 7SS

guardian - 7SS

peacekeeper - 9SS

and then was even thinking could switch out santiago for nino if you wanted a little more range support :) thoughts? idea's?

For what strategy/schemes?

executioner - 7SS

francisco - 5SS

santiago - 7SS

guardian - 7SS

peacekeeper - 9SS

Depending on schemes and strategies I would switch out the Peacekeeper and Francisco.

In place of Francisco, I'll put in the Guild Austringer.. you get range support and not worry about LOS.

To fill up the Peacekeeper's 9 ss, I'll put in the Judge 7 ss - for Melee and some range and a Desperate Mercenary for an extra activation and a disposable minion to charge forward and tie up opponents.

For some cheese, I'll put in Lucius 10ss and a Guild Guard in lieu of Francisco and Peacekeeper. Lucius can pop in Lady J or the Executioner in the middle of the board and the Guild Guard is a cool 4 ss minion.

• 2 weeks later...
All I can say is: try it out. It will probably work for some strategies, while at others you will fail miserably. Personally I like the Scales of Justice (especially when combined with a Watcher), and I have to echo the comment about ss cache: Justice likes her stones, savvy opponents will try to avoid melee with her as long as her cache isn't depleted.

Yes, yes, yes. Scales of Justice and Watcher are great additions. Guild hounds are also great choices. They allow you to keep up with activations and they are great for getting those Interacts done quickly.