Line of sight and "Ooh a Girl" query

scottb

Question

Hi, still finding my feet with Malifaux, thus this post.

Recently played a game with Ophelia leading a crew against a crew that had something which could cast lure. I wanted to ask about Line of Sight in this situation. Since all my models are 1 inch, if I have one Gremlin in front of the target (e.g. Ophelia), does that block or obstruct LOS? If it does, what effect does that have on the spell/ability?

Second question: I just want to check that my understanding of the Errata is correct regarding "ooh a girl". If I use this to push a Gremlin to beside Ophelia, am I correct in thinking that I can place that Gremlin in base contact with Ophelia (as long as there is space for him to fit beside Ophelia, there is LOS between the two of them, that they are within 8 inches) and that the model doesn't need a clear, unobstructed path to get to Ophelia? That can effectively lift and place the Gremlin?

Any help much appreciated.

1 answer to this question

As a Ht2 model a Belle's LoS would not be obstructed by another gremlin (Ht1) in the way.

As for "Oooo, a Girl": You need LoS from Ophelia to the gremlin you wish to move (because it says "target"), and then you just push that gremlin anywhere in base contact with her, regardless of obstructions and such.