Painting Competition July 1 - July 15 @ The Foundry in Huntsville, AL

F3ARMonger

All,

Now that we have seen so many new persons come into the World of Malifaux I would like to see everyone's Mad Skillz at painting. So I propose a painting competition.

Time of Competition:

July 1, 2012 2200 - July 15, 2012 2200

The Theme:

Look at My Mad Skillz!

Entry Fee:

One dollar per model (for prize support). Payment must be made at time of entry.

All models must be submitted in person at the Foundry. Please leave models with the Foundry, don't worry they will be safe. Submission entry will close on July 15 @ 2200.

The Rules:

Models must be Wyrd Miniatures from the Malifaux line.

Models must be on a 30mm, 40mm, or 50mm base either standard or custom.

Models must be painted by person submitting entry.

Multiple Models may be submitted.

Those judging will not submit models.

One Champion will be named, prize to be determined based on entries. Individual awards maybe given based on entries.

Results will be made in Person by me at the Foundry during Wyrd Wednesday on July 18 @ 1900. Persons do not have to be present to win.

How the Judging will work:

Models will be judged by three persons. Two will be prominent members of the local Malifaux community. One will be a special judge, name to be released at Contest completion.

Models will be judged on a 15 point scale total from 3 categories. Technique, Theme, and Overall. In the event of a tie a sub category of originality will be used.

Questions? Let me know.

Stay Wyrd and Good Luck

George