Malifaux Events at Renfrew Connections, Vancouver, BC - Jun 20 - July 18

Veskit

I'm going to be running a Campaing at the Renfrew Connections Games store running from this Wednesday (June 20, 2012) and running 4 weeks (until July 18, 2012). The rules are as follows:

League Rules:

Object:

The person with the most league points will be the winner at the end of the campaign. League points will be accumulated as follows:

Win = 5 pts

Tie = 3 pts

Loss = 1 pt

You can only play against each member of the league once a week for league points, although if you want to play against the same opponent multiple times for the world wide campaign, I'll accept results for that.

I'll be setting up a tracker here for the league points.

If you're going to be involved in the campaign, please PM me here with your real name or post in here, or stop by Connections this Wednesday.

I'll be trying to get regular people showing up to play Malifaux games on Wednesdays and will be on hand to answer questions and run demo games. This league will run for 4 weeks. After which we'll take two weeks off and start up a second league with hopefully more people.

I am going to host a painting contest on the last day of the league (July 18th) where I'll order the winner a $10 model of their choice.