How to Obtain Pokey Victoria

Hello, I'm new to puppet wars, and just recently picked up a starter box. I have looked through the lists of the boosters however, and neither the hooded rider or Pokey Victoria are on the lists? Is there any way that I can go about obtaining them? They happen to be my favorite sculpts of the whole bunch. Thanks for the help!

Pokey and hooded rider were special releases when the game came out that are said to be coming out in the future for general release. To get one now, it would boil down to finding someone who has it that is willing to sell it to you.

Lucius is only available with the battle foam bag at this time, but is also supposed to be up for general release in the future.

The teddies were miss packs and sold as a set on black friday. No clue what will be happening with them in the future.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Could also try the trading forum, and just post a thread saying you are looking for them.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/forumdisplay.php?107-Trading-Forum