Alternative Punk Zombie Models

TheMonster

After thinking about my Seamus army for a while, I've decided that it needs some more close combat power; as Seamus usually stays close, but I try not to engage him in combat, that .50 Flintlock is too amazing... Anyhow, I thought I'd look at the Punk Zombie profiles, and decided I'd like to have two or three of them in my collection. However, I do not like the models. I'm not certain why, I guess it's because they don't fit (theme wise) with the rest of my army (mostly dogs, belles and dead miners), and I was wondering if anyone knew of any other alternative models, preferably from WYRD (not sure if that's supposed to be in caps or not...) as they have some really great models (Punk Zombie excluded). I'm not 100% against conversions, but I have horrible modeling skills, and would like to keep conversions simple if existent at all.

So if anyone has any ideas about what models I should be looking into, please link me to a picture. I really appreciate any help.

Thank you

-TheMonster

PS: I know I'm being very (very) picky about what models I want to use, but I'm OCD about getting my models theme to match.

I know what you mean, I had the same issue myself when I started Wyrd.. but strangely the Punk Zombies have really grown on me over time. I now really like them. I can't really think of many models that would be easy to convert with 2 katanas. While keeping the victorian style theme.

Whilst I have the regular Punk Zombies I also have Wyrd's Living Impaired that I can use as extra Punk Zombies if I need too (I'm looking at you Avatar Nicodem).

They are Wyrd models, they're zombies, they have large bladed weapons and they won't be confused with anything else.

You can see them here: http://wyrd-games.net/shop/The-Living-Impaired.html

Thanks for the input. Also, it doesn't matter to me if the models has two katanas, or for that matter, two swords at all. As long as it looks Victorian/steam-punk and has one sword and nothing else in the other hand (no "sword and gun slingers" for example)

Also this next part isn't related at all to the topic, but I just got a massive grin on my face when I saw the name Ratty respond to my topic. Your apps are amazing, and I'm constantly using them, keep up the great work.

EDIT: (To prevent a double post)

So far, I've found these guys, but I fail to see how they are better than the actual Punk Zombies. http://www.westwindproductions.co.uk/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=358 (won't let me input it as a picture for some reason). I thought the one on the top right was kinda cool looking, but the others not so much.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Whilst I have the regular Punk Zombies I also have Wyrd's Living Impaired that I can use as extra Punk Zombies if I need too (I'm looking at you Avatar Nicodem).

They are Wyrd models, they're zombies, they have large bladed weapons and they won't be confused with anything else.

You can see them here: http://wyrd-games.net/shop/The-Living-Impaired.html

Those are (in my opinion) much better than the originals (except for the guy with the syth, that would just be a pain as I can see it breaking thousands of times during transport). To makes things even better, it's from WYRD! Thanks for sharing.

Again, another edit: The more I look at them, the more I like them. Those guys are wicked cool!

Edited by TheMonster

Something to consider, if you want to keep a theme with Seamus I would consider female punk zombies if all possible. You could possible convert Showgirls, dead doxies, or belles to fit the theme and weaponry. For the dead doxies or belles it would be just converting the arms to have twin katanas perhaps. For the show girls you would likely have to give them zombie heads and the twin swords but not be as similar to your existing belles.