Eastern Front 2012

ghostwalker

Hi all,

Just wanted to give an early heads up of this event. Now into it's 3rd year of running and the only wargames show in Norfolk. Eastern Front returns this September.

I have already got permission and booked in a demo table for this years show. Last year was a success and with the aid of Clousseau we helped spread the Wyrd word. Hopefully this year we can step up again and bring even more people into the fold in what is a growing community.

Hope to see some of you there.

Details are as follows.

Date-Sunday 16th September 2012

Time - 10am - 4pm

Location - St Andrews Hall, St Andrews Plain, Norwich, Norfolk NR3 1AU

Satnav Postcode- NR3 1AU

Website- http://www.easternfrontwargames.com/index.htm

Will let you know mate. I know another faux gamer up this way has applied to be a henchman and is planning a league at one of the clubs i struggle to get to.

Thats or maybe we just scare the beejeezus out of them, last year you got hit by 2 henchman...this year it could be 3...

Will let you know mate. I know another faux gamer up this way has applied to be a henchman and is planning a league at one of the clubs i struggle to get to.

I think I know who this is but not sure he comes on the forums, I will see him next week and check with him. I'll probably be there helping with our demo games so can probably pop along say hi and help out if needed

• 3 months later...