H: WM/H, Malifaux, Misc.W: 40k, Mali, terrain, WM/H,$

SpiralngCadavr

Added since last time (I’ll be doing this with each post):

have:

wants

MY POLICY

After a series of disappointing trades, I want to be sure people understand my expectations.

The below is specific because I felt it needs to be. If your minis have problems, I won't be harsh about it, I just want to know what I'm getting.

AnythingIs it an old edition, starter version, etc?

New - I don't require anything, if there's a problem, my beef is with the manufacturer, not you.

Open/unassembled - Is anything missing?

Assembled or primed/paintedWhat type of glue was used? What sort of primer did you use? What sort of paint did you use? What sort of sealer did you use? Did you dip them? I'll want pics.

I don't need studio-quality pics, just something where I can see what's going on, preferably including a macro of the worst painting and gluing visible.

So, here's the next part:

If there are any problems, I expect you to compensate for the problem, which can be: more pieces (of my choice) returning part of my trade to you (my choice), returning or sending cash, or refunding the price of the piece(s) plus shipping costs, or of course the missing components can be sent.

I probably won't complain about that one easily replaceable bit, but I'm tired of people not being thorough with trades, and not expecting to be held accountable.

I'm of course ready to be held accountable, myself. I try to be as thorough as possible, and will note any problems with condition that I know about.

I'm looking to build a nice army, and don't want to spend my time fixing your mistakes (unless I got a good deal for it and am aware ahead of time). Thanks for understanding, and sorry if this sounds anal.

Note: My key is, more asterisks by what I want means higher priority. If you have some ***+ stuff from my “wants” list, let me know if there’s something you want that’s not on my list, I may have other stuff to trade for it, and may trade in your favor.

I may be willing to sell, mostly starting at 65% unless somehow exceptional, willing to go lower for older or larger quantities (make an offer).

Standard bartertown rules, and please note anything about condition when trading.

Thanks for looking!

Haves

Privateer Press

Misc PP Models (please ask about cards, I have most, may not have all)

• Stannis Brocker (decent standard paint job, easy to strip, or finish with a wash- I could if you're willing to wait)(pending)

•kossites (a few bits replaced w/ Mordheim bits, will trade/sell at discount)

--------

Well Painted (NMM) (would provide pics, trades would reflect paint jobs)

• pDeneghra *

• pNemo * p Caine + Charger

--------

Bits (I will split these up, give a decent offer and any of them are yours. I will include any for free in a large enough trade):

-- stormblade leader weapon (broken)

-- Terminus’ left wing (just add shipping cost or something small, since it’s heavy)

-- Pendrake’s gorax head

-- Croe’s sheaths x2, crossbows x2

-- Warpwolf tail (feral)

•A big pile of mkii/2010 cards (none of the following are models). I'll add some to just about any trade, or am willing to part with them for little money. The lists below are just cards, models are listed above. Repeat: these are just cards. Models are above. Not here. These are the newest edition of cards, and I may have a few more that haven’t gotten on this list. (If you happen to want mkI cards, PM me, I have literally 2 lbs of these, from most factions, will part with for little more than shipping costs.)

Note: some may be missing, I haven't cross-checked this list in a while.

SKORNE:Beasts: Drake x3, Krea x3, Brute x2, Savage, Shaman, Bronzeback, Rhinodon, Canoneer////Units: Tyrant & std

KHADOR Units: Kommandos, MOW demo x2, MOW ST x2, Kayazy & UA////jacks: destroyer x3, berserker, dev, jugg x 3, Kodiak, marauder x2, spriggan x2////solos: MOW kov

TROLLBLOODS a bunch of Warbeasts (ask)

Malifaux

Marcus boxed set

hoarcat pride(primed black)

sabertooth cerebus (black w/ a little detail, possibly missing 1 head)

rattler (NIB)

I'd prefer to trade this as a set.

Large Steampunk Arachnid (NIB)

Som'er Teeth Jones (part painted, trade in your favor)

A bunch of Malifaux sewer base inserts. These are used, some have a pin drilled through them, and have been primed beige.

Limited Edition pieces (make an offer)

Nightmare Edition Dreamer & Lord Chompy bits (pending? If interested, let me know...)

Orks!

1 AORB ork half

Kommandos (8 + nob, unassembled, some knives need gluing/pinning)

KFF big mek (stripped?)

Metal nobz (partial paint)x4

3 more AOBR ork boyz (unpainted)

3 more AOBR boyz (painted)

3 non-AOBR boyz (2 painted)

1 non-AOBR nob (PK, plastic, unpainted)

Books, Movies, Comics make an offer, I'll let any of this go for cheap.

• Serial Experiments Lain ultimate fan guide (includes BESM rules):

• The Zen of Zombie

• One Hundred Demons!

• Predator: Concrete Jungle TPB

• Aliens: book 1 TPB

• misc individual issues of Aliens and/or predator from the mid ninties or earlier (ask for titles if interested)

• Fell volume 1 TPB

• The Freddie Stories (cover is fairly worn)

• Apocalypse now widescreen DVD

Wants:

Note: these are just about all things I’d be interested in. More stars mean more desired, so more in your favor, bracketed entries (“{…}”) indicate things I might take but am not particularly interested in- filler or good deals only. NOTE: I may have more stuff to trade if you have ***+ stuff I want.

Scenery

Malifaux tables, which is set in a pseudo-victorian setting (30ishMM).

Urban:

vermin (rats, stray dogs/cats, etc)

detail bits (barrels, crates, moulding, windows,doors, etc.)

model train scenery (esp. for markets, since I have no idea how I'll do those sort of things)

anything appropriate for a sewer setting

possibly things that would fit in a horror setting (tentacles, spirits, etc.)

possibly mad science-themed stuff

probably malifaux basing accessories (not the bases, the accessory packs)

Industrial:

heavy industrial, steampunk, realistic are possible. Probably not futuristic, maybe contemporary.

Natural:

large trees, maybe others.

Western:

There's a good chance I'll take it if it's interesting.

-- anything you'd think is appropriate, let me know what you've got.

I'm also going to have a campy "china town" section, so chinese (or other asian) scenery would be great, too.

GW scenery

-extra bits. Nothing too super-gothic, preferably, but machinery, chimneys, windows, cemetery stuff, roofs are all possible. Maybe full fantasy kits, depending on the price.

-citadel woods. 1-2 packs, will consider single trees, too. Condition is flexible, but the trees can't be glued to their bases (unless appropriately discounted). Alternatively, any large trees from other lines could work, too.

Warhamer 40k (most of this stuff is fairly low priority right now)

:

Priority (some overlap w/ other lists...)

2+ Chimeras

1 Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer full sprue (that's all three sections, if something's missing, let me know)

1 Death Korps of Krieg platoon CMD squad or 1 Death Korps of Kreig Command HQ (preferred)

1 Arvus

1 Valkyrie or vendetta (must be able to get at interior to paint)

1 new on sprue or well magnetized current Leman Russ (the one with lots of weapon options)

Chaos Space Marines (Night Lords)

So, the impossible happened, and my wife said she wanted to try playing Night Lords. This isn't a high priority right now, since 40k is pretty low on the general priority list, but I'm looking for a medium-sized Night Lord army. All I currently have is a squad of 5 raptors. Right now, fluff is more important than power. I'm thinking a fairly small, fast feeling army.

If you have an army like this, or Night Lords-specific stuff, let me know.

Forgeworld

I'm very interested in some forgeworld pieces, and will work with you if you've got one you're willing to part with (I have many other pieces I'll be willing to part with, possibly including well painted armies, for the right pieces). Note that some forgeworld smaller stuff is also listed in other categories

*** Badab War part 1***

** Badab War part 2 **

**potentially any appropriate forgeworld kits (caestus, contemptor, land raider versions, etc., probably no chapter specific characters, except: any Astral Claws kits, accessories, shoulder pads, characters, or potentially parts of kits (etc. etc.), very interested in Crusade, Heresy, or Iron armor sets, these don't need to be complete **

potentially Night Lords or Astral Claws bits, also Death Korps or Elysians stuff.

Generic Space Marines. A potential list of interests:

* veteran models (may take partial units, not mkI vets, but any others)*

potentially any unassembled power armored squad (including bikes)

OOP space marine items

-the 3rd edition librarian with a staff and no helmet

-RT landspeeders

-RT librarian w/ scroll

-1 RT Land Raider, maybe other RT tanks

Imperial Guard

Infantry:

Death Korps

Elysian Drop Troops

Tanith First and Only

maybe Vostroyans

Vehicles:

1+ support tank

2+ chimeras

1+ valkyrie/vendetta (crew compartments must be unassembled)

1 newest version Leman Russ (must be unassembled)

maybe other stuff.

Bits!

*** Space Hulk

Assault cannon; librarian; Genestealer head; lightning claws; sight; maybe others

Space Marines:

** FW oldschool armor (any but corvus, priority on Iron Armor)

Chaos bits

-4+ of each chaos terminator combi weapons

-FW Death Guard torsos/head upgrade kits (don't need shoulders, prefer to trade for my World Eaters ones)

-noise marine bits

Misc. Fantasy bits

any good lion/winged lion pieces that would work for statues or armor (I'm looking at Astral Claws custom bits)

Wyrd/Malifaux

***Priority***

Flesh Construct (alt only)

Canine Remains 1

seishin pack x1

simulacrum 29

Zoraida & Crew (+ extras)

Ophelia crew

Giant Mosquito(es)

alternate Jones

**Medium Priority**

Necrotic Machine

Others

Ashes & Dust

non-1st book gremlins

Bayou gremlins

Snow Storm

Drill Sgt.

mobile toolkit

Malifaux Raptor

Alps

sorrows

extras for Ortega crew (just have the core)

possibly Collodi or Lilith crew & extras

Probably most avatars

Possibly any 3rd book minis.

I may take others.

* most things from Studio McVey *

***if anyone has just the rider from Ruby, I'm very interested (want to do a riding/dismounted pair), and would be willing to buy/trade in your favor***

PP:

The below list is pretty comprehensive- I may take other stuff but probably not. I also expect all mkII models to come with their cards: for things that came in the decks, cards are not essential.

Protectorate:

• ** Idrian UA **

Khador:

•* 2 mechanik grunts *

• mechanik UA

Cygnar:

** runewood card **

Mercs & Minions:

•*** eAlexia; Saxon Orrick; metal nomad (1-2); rocinante upgrade (or rocinante on a metal nomad) ***

•* bull snapper; gunner macnaile (w/ card); freebooter *

Trollbloods:

•*** mulg’s club; Skaldi; bomber; horthol ***

• whelps; runebearer

Skorne:

•* Razorworm (?) card *

Edited by SpiralngCadavr