Team Challenge UK GT 2012 - 23rd and 24th June - NEW THREAD

Neverata

I'm missing team names for....well....basically everyone as well as faction choices.

Team Harrogate - All Teams - Team Names and Faction choices

Mike Marshall - Team Name

Andrea Davies - Team Name and Faction Choices

Dave Brown - Faction Choices

Get a move on. Team names need to be in by tomorrow night to be entered into the Best Crew Name competition

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. Harrogate is looking a player short again...

sigh it is true. sorry Jo but work have got me down working this weekend and there not budging.

I have a paid ticket available to anyone that would be interested in joining one of the Harrogate teams.

There will be a possibility of a sofa bed in the Travelodge subject to others approval.

im so $$$$$$$$ed im not coming. iv been looking forward to this for some time.

An 8 month pregnant woman with the stresses of running and scoring a tournament to play 7 games of Malifaux over two days....oh no it doesn't annoy me at all...

I'll only agree to it if all Harrogate teams enter the Painting competition and Liam doesn't talk to me all weekend....

sigh it is true. sorry Jo but work have got me down working this weekend and there not budging.

I have a paid ticket available to anyone that would be interested in joining one of the Harrogate teams.

There will be a possibility of a sofa bed in the Travelodge subject to others approval.

im so $$$$$$$$ed im not coming. iv been looking forward to this for some time.

That's well $$$$$$$$ dude. Was looking forward to seeing you :/

What, James wasn't good enough for you but you want him back now Paul's gone? How does James feel about that? :)

Honestly don't know how the Harrogate teams will break down now. Cue argument round 2!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

P.s. Jo you're 8 months?!? How time flies.

Even Jesus has to bow down to biology Paul!

Oh yes, time flies when you're having fun. If i'm not good enough for the A team then I'm just not sure....*sniff*

We'll see what Shouty Dave says when he gets asked later, and if worse comes to the worse you're all going to owe me big time...

I have someone that can play Saturday with a pending response on someone else for the Sunday.

Mitch taught them both recently(ish) so there both relative newbies. But they can be a back up to Dave?

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Sigh, Joe can't do Sunday.