Which podcast......

Pierowmaniac

Now the real race is on.

Episode 50 goes live tonight with Atlanta Mike and I kicking off the Adepticon Series, and then Nilus with the Adepticon Wrap up. Should be live just shy of midnight EST.

Episode 51 goes live on Wednesday, just shy of Midnight again. That will have an interview with Mynight from the boards (just after his loss in the Masters) and a long interview with Andrew Weakland (all hail the Adepticon Master of Malifaux).

Crowd noise was a bear to dig through, so I am still working to recover what I can. Episode 50 and 51 have recording with crowd noise from Adepticon, and have recordings with no noise (post adepticon).

There is also a treat from the Cheated Fates guys buried in Episode 50.

So, anyone else publishing an episode before then? *grin*

Edited by nix

I recorded for about 30 minutes at the tourney I was at today but it sounded rubbish so I scrapped the idea of recording at said tourney. Could publish it anyway ;)

Ah you shouldn't have scraped it. I recorded with Bill for an hour and a half today and I am sure sounded like rubbish. Sadly I don't have any crowd noise to blame, just my post-con rambling.