Greetings, fellow Wyrdites

Semyaza

Hello all, I'm relatively new to Malifaux, having played a grand total of 4 games now.

After a bit of research and testing via proxy, I settled on starting out with Lilith as she suits my play style quite nicely (I like 'em fast and killy, but with a few tricks as well). So I bought Lilith's brood and some pals to go with them, which are now in various stages of being assembled and painted. I'm one of those guys that really likes to paint models, but I'm nowhere near great at it, or even all that good. Nevertheless, I pick away at it in what little free time I have (I work crazy/weird hours), and I'm really liking the look of most of the Wyrd minis.

After lurking about here for a month or so I finally got off my butt, sat back down and signed up so I can ask a few questions, learn some more things and hopefully contribute in some meaningful way, even if it's only with a few mediocre pictures.

Later.