Ramos or Hoffman, why choose? Brawl!

TimeLapse

Hey my group is talking about 1 on 1 brawling and I am thinking of bringing a ramos and hoffman mix. Hoffman will be my main Master for hiring and Ramos will be my support master with his avatar attached.

So for the 45ss list

Hoffman

-Toolkit Totem 4ss

Ramos

+Avatar 2ss

Peacekeeper 9ss

Peacekeeper 9ss

Watcher 3ss

Guardain 7ss

SPA Swarm 10ss

total 44ss with 7ss Cache.

So the idea of the game is to make Ramos avatar asap to let the peacekeepers become massively awesome. Attaching the tool kit to Hoffman allows it to still give a tome to avatar ramos so that overdrive is easyer to get off. Also being able to reactive ramos via Hoffman is handy as well.

This list has alot of costly models on turn one i will sperate the spiders to add to my amount of activations. The guardain is there to up the armour value of ramos till he avatars out and the watcher is there for a speedy model. If there is a mission where speed is key i will replace the watcher and guardain with two wardens and leave it to the peacekeepers and wardens to get there.

What you guys think and how would you combine these two masters in your own brawl lists.

-Andrew

Hoff and Ramos make for a nasty duo. If you add in the Brass Arachnid you can get up to 10 re-activates a turn (granted the BA will need a 11+ of any suit since he'll have lab equip from the toolkit, by comparison hoff should need between a 6 and 10 of books depending on how many constructs are around him.)