Mispack Nightmare Lord Chompy Bits :(

I just received my very own NLCB after arduous searching and much money spent. Much to my dismay the box contained two back torso pieces instead of the normal front and back torso pieces. In short, the stomach with the mouth is missing. What is the best way to to contact Wyrd to have the issue resolved quickly? My research shows a photos of the model are required; however, I do not have a camera. Is this going to be the problem?

Simple answer would likely be Get one (buy or borrow) and email Nathan at:

nathan@wyrd-games.net

But you never know it may be possible without photos, but to be fair, i think proof that you own the model you require the parts from will be needed, but with the amount of cameras around these days, im sure you could just borrow a friends camera and computer to put the pics on and send them?

I got my miss pack sorted within 24 hrs + postage time ofc, although this was not a limited edition model.

But best of luck, i hope you get this sorted.

When they get to it, they are usually fairly good at responding to emails, as i said mine was sorted within 24 hrs, but they may be a little more busy than normal atm if lots of people ordered the Easter models they released, trying to ship all of those out asap. But also, my experience was not with a limited edition model bought second hand so i can not say how long or how they will respond to your emails :(

All i can do is wish you the best of luck again.