Mini parts

moetle

• 2 weeks later...

GW's old Bits service was one of the best things in miniatures period back in the day. Just plain awesome. Wanted 5 of the Necromunda Bounty Hunter's backpacks? Cool, pay a small premium (but still way less than for the whole figure) and here you are. It was also a way to guarantee which minis you got in exchange for paying a little more per fig.

I sincerely hope Nathan and company keep this in mind for down the road, if/when they are big enough to be able to afford to do it. It will make a lot of players happy and probably bring in new customers looking for a parts service that doesn't jack prices up on eBay (I've seen Space Marine plastic missile launcher arms go for over $10 each before, which is ridiculous in my opinion- especially when in some cases you didn't even get the matching bracing arm!).

It'd be a great service, but would likely be a money loss for wyrd. If they're like any other company, their molds include the whole model, and likely a large number of those. If they were to make the bits purchaseable, they'd have numberous surplus parts from models that noone would want to buy. It'd be nice, but I wouldnt be too upset if they didnt as its understandable

It'd be a great service, but would likely be a money loss for wyrd. If they're like any other company, their molds include the whole model, and likely a large number of those. If they were to make the bits purchaseable, they'd have numberous surplus parts from models that noone would want to buy. It'd be nice, but I wouldnt be too upset if they didnt as its understandable

I know it's unlikely to actually happen but a guy can dream can't he?