Malifaux on Vancouver Island?

Go Canucks Go

I will be down to the island this summer, and going to teach some hardcore Gw fan boys Maluifaux. They seemed interested in picking up a different game. Problem is in Nanaimo the Games shop there only sells GW because they think its the best and know of nothing else.

There's actually a growing community in the Comox Valley! Last count, there were 11 of us with a few more looking to join. We've had a local gaming club ("Nerdtopia"; we have shirts. Seriously.) that's been around for over 3 years now and plays Warhammer 40K and has recently gotten really gung-ho into Malifaux.

We play every Saturday and are always welcoming new players. We're even having a convention and tournament this summer!

" RotatingPanda " Crazy man! I kind of got out of Wahmmer 40k but was looking to get back into it. Do you guys play Warmachine at all? I work alot away from Comox but when I get home next time maybe I can get with the group and get some contacts and get some regular games in. I play Seamus and Zoraida and still learning as I go.

We'd love to have you, man! We only play Malifaux and 40K, with a pretty even split (although the emphasis is on Malifaux right now).

Lots of variety in the club: Perdita, Hoffman, Lady Justice, Nicodem, Seamus, Kirai, Rasputina, Ramos, Lilith, Dreamer, Zoraida, Ophelia, Von Schill, and Leveticus. We also have some people showing interest in the Viks, Colette, Sonia and Pandora. So, a good mix!

Next time you have a weekend free (excluding this coming one...), send me a PM and we'll get you over to twist some fate :D

• 5 months later...