Brand new to the game

Milkshake

Hey Guys/Gals,

I just started to collect an Arcanist Crew.

I picked this faction but they are my favorite models. I chose before I had a chance to read the rulebook and after reading I still like them.

I have the following so far:

Marcus

Ramos

Sabertooth Cerberus

Brass Arachnid

Razorspine Rattler

Myranda

Mobile Toolkit

Joss (favorite model)

2x Steampunk Arachnid Swarms

Steamborg Executioner

Any tips or suggestions on were to go from here would be great.

I am also going to have a Guild crew for anyone that wants to try to game to play with. I'll seek advice in those forums.

Thanks,

Milkshake

Marcus has tons of options available to him, and there are others more suited to explaining his options than I. So I will just touch on Ramos. Most importantly will be the electrical creation to make use of his spell. You only ever need one as it is unique. Next I would look in to picking up a couple large steampunk arachnids and a soulstone miner. I also get alot of use out of my gaurdian and mechanical rider depending on the objective.

Ramos and Marcus both really on a good handle on crew building depending on strategy. Take time to learn all your minions abilities and when to use each respectively. Hope that helps a bit to get you up and running.