Fire & Ice Tournament Weekend, Cranfield - 17/18th June

Clousseau

If any of the newer players are short of a figure or two for the brawls let me know and I'll see what can be borrowed from myself (Guild & Outcasts mainly) or other local players.

I have a large collection of Neverborn and Ressers that I could lend from but I would need to know by June 9th.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still hoping to make it but have a clash of diaries. Not mine of course, the ex's and a party that my daughter needs to be taken to.

If I can overcome these problems then I'll definitely be coming, and I'd be up for a curry, Chinese Thai or anything that's a bit spicy. MK or more local to the venue should be fine with me as I'll almost certainly be driving...

I'm still hoping to make it but have a clash of diaries. Not mine of course, the ex's and a party that my daughter needs to be taken to.

If I can overcome these problems then I'll definitely be coming, and I'd be up for a curry, Chinese Thai or anything that's a bit spicy. MK or more local to the venue should be fine with me as I'll almost certainly be driving...

I understand that life sometimes gets in the way :Paralyzed_Puppet:

If you can let me know at least a week beforehand that'd be great as I try hard to even numbers up as I don't play in my own tournaments (though it might happen on the Sunday as that's more laid back).

Meal will be in Newport Pagnell which is close to the motorway junction.

Saturday evening meal will need booking so can anyone planning to join please let me know by end of Sunday? Probably aim for 7pm so those staying over can find their hotel but avoiding the rest of us hanging about too long. Restaurant proposed is the Magic Wok Chinese in Newport Pagnell, about 5 mins from J14 M1.

Attendees so far are, I think;

Me, Oshova, aka hazard, Stomm, magicpockets and CunningStunt.

Edited by Clousseau

Just spoke to one of the event organisers. everything is on plan and I'll be setting up tables, etc. on Friday so we'll be good to go on Saturday.

There will be a buffet lunch available both days (salad style from Tesco) at approx. £3/head, plus teas & coffees available all day. I suggest you bring soft drinks/water with you though. You can bring your own food/snacks along of course.

Brilliant! Have the last of my exams on Tues, so really looking forward to it. Haven't played in a month though!

Can you pm payment details and I'll get that and my list off to you asap.

Thanks again,

Gavin

Oopps! Just read rules pack - payment sent!

Edited by gretster
I'm a bafoon!

Well, we all had a good day, even though I had to play due to a no show. Did mean I got to play a couple of people I'd not played before, which was good.

Anyway, on to the results. Many thanks to Wyrd, Sarissa and KR for the prizes.

1 Joel - Neverborn 12TP/13/19

2 Oshova - Neverborn 10TP/8/18

3 aka Hazard - Arcanists 7TP/4/16

4 magicpockets - Outcasts 6TP/7/18

5 CunningStunt - Outcasts 6/6/15

6 Clousseau - Guild 6/-1/16

7 Poulpox - Arcanists 6/-4/10

8 gretster - Guild 4/-2/13

9 mwig5 - Outcasts 4/-5/11

10 Luke - Outcasts 4/-6/8

11 Chris - Neverbord 3/-7/12

12 Sarge - Outcasts 1/-13/5