Ortega's

graeme27uk

Dammit Mister_Q, if you keep mentioned these things Nix might start figuring out that Perdita doesn't suck so much.
Hehe - sorry. :)

I've only just started Perdita so all this is new and exciting. It didn't take long to realise that she's fantastic. Now I just need to work out what to do with the rest of her crew. :-P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe - sorry. :)

I've only just started Perdita so all this is new and exciting. It didn't take long to realise that she's fantastic. Now I just need to work out what to do with the rest of her crew. :-P

I wanted to move on from Perdita to other masters but she is so fantastic! That said I do mainly face off against Neverborn so that is a given.

I have found that cycling through different crews for her hasn't really hurt me much because she picks up so much of the slack.

I had a good feel for the team dynamics with my Lilith crew, but I'm having a hard job getting it with Perdita. She's fantastic by herself and always kicks butt, but I never seem to get a "team" thing happening with her and the rest of her crew. It's early days though. I'll cycle through some different crew options and see what works for me.