Candy the Petulant Youth

iamthefly

If its not in the wyrd store then no :/ And I doubt it without even looking :L

I know a lot of people dont like that model too much, so they proxied something. If you know anyone like that, get theirs?

Or, Get your own proxy? The female stolen looks really good for candy IMO.

Or, Buy the whole package, then sell the pandora you dont want on? A lot of effort, but may be your only option.

Or, failing that, See if you can use the pandora model for something else? Stick the actual woman bit on a 30mm base and you've got quite a sweet looking pandora model. Use the tentacles for insidious madness or to add to your current Apandora.

Hope that helps, not great I know, but I hope its a nice summary of your options :P

Stick the actual woman bit on a 30mm base and you've got quite a sweet looking pandora model. Use the tentacles for insidious madness or to add to your current Apandora.

For what it's worth, I've considered this. I really like Pandora herself on the APandora model. I could magnetize it and then just move the model from the normal base to the tentacly death base after manifesting...