Henchmen Crew Restrictions?

Are there any restrictions on the crews that can be used for the application? A while back it was just Master Box's, but the current application doesn't seem to have (or at least I can't find it) any limitations. Thanks in advance.

Last I checked I think any box set will do, although having two of the easier to teach with crews from different factions may increase your odds.

I honestly think they just want to make sure you are not teaching people how to play using bubble gum and bottle tops.

Are there any restrictions on the crews that can be used for the application? A while back it was just Master Box's, but the current application doesn't seem to have (or at least I can't find it) any limitations. Thanks in advance.

yep the old form was getting a bit dated, so we removed the tick box and added a place to pop your crews in so you could put in Henchmen as well. I know I use Von Schill all the time for demos. Just pop down what you have and I'm sure Sketch will get back to you if there is an issue.