Getting the scheme and strat cards made.

Yeah, that's kind of where i'm stuck now too. My girlfriend printed them off at school, and we are going to put them in some old card protectors left over from my Magic days. We'll probably try to stuff a playing card in there too to hold it all together and make it more sturdy.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Take them to an office place like staples or FedEx office. They will print them and you can work with them to get it cut and such. It might cost you a little bit but it shouldn't break the bank.

Will they do this since it's copyright protected?

I would assume Ratty's stuff is free for personal non-profit use (like, say, what we do as Malifaux players), so I don't think it's an issue.

If it is, I'm in big trouble, since I've printed off most of the stuff he's made at least once :Rat_HeartRed:

Have them printed on card stock- that plus card sleeves is enough. It's what I did with mine.

I'm sure Eric and Nathan would have said something to me by now if it was a problem. As long as it's for personal use I don't think it will be fine.

:)

:Rat_Question: What could it be? :Rat_RedPaint:

BTW my set is just printed on card and popped into good quality Magic Sleeves. Though I have doubled up the Strats so the Individual is on one side and the Shared is on the other and popped them in clear sleeves.

Edited by Ratty

FedEx/Kinko's has thick enough laminate that you can get away printing them on normal paper if you like. It's a bit more expensive laminating them, but it's nice to be able to write things on them in dry erase markers (target of grudge, etc.)

Model shown to illustrate stiffness.

304568bb.jpg

Model shown to illustrate stiffness.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

Giggity giggity!

Btw, thank you everyone... i know i didn't start this thread, but you have helped me all the same!

cookies for everyone!

Edited by Jewomie