aLilith list?

JisaacT

Still being reletively new i don't know too much on theory for the neverborn, or what the best units are. Anyways i was wondering what list would boost Lilith's new avatar that's going to release in a couple months (starting to save for it now.)

Waldegeists for sure since they can move forests and have special moves with that.

2 Lilitu's and 1 lelu to lure people into forrests to make it easier for the "jungle baddies". But then again thats 21 SS right there.

Who else would be good in an avatar lilith list? It's an entirely different playstyle for her and i'm a bit stumped.

I think the only real thing you would need different from an ordinary Lilith list is to add walgeists. Honestly, they work well enough without her avatar. They have as much synergy through illusionary forest as an identical costing young nephilim has through brood mother. They are more defensive with thier armor, but not as offensive as a young nephilim. If you take 12 or 18 points of Waldgeists it will be important to make sure you include something that can hit hard.